The perfect tool for punching on the job site. It's light-weight and portable.
The Porta-Punch is the quickest way to punch holes in 1/2" thick mild steel with a maximum tensile strength of 65,000 psi.
Our 35-Ton portable hydraulic punching unit weighs just 31 pounds, is easy to use and allows you to punch right on the job site.
The C-Frame is forged, not cast, for greater durability and strength. The dual-action stripper holds the material being punched and then strips the material from the punch so you're ready to for the next hole in seconds!
- Operates from any 10,000 psi hydraulic source (electric/hydraulic pump available for purchase)
- Metal carrying case included for easy portability
- Punches round, oblong, square, hex and rectangular holes
- Easily mounts to a workbench for production jobs
- 3/8" female coupler attached for quick disconnect
- One year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Stock Round Punches and Dies are available from 5/16" to 13/16" for same day shipping
- Shaped punches and dies available in 24 hours
Please Note: This unit is only rated for mild steel with a tensile strength of 65,000 psi or less.
Porta Punch Manual