Punches, Dies, Blades and Die Sets Made to Order
Cleveland Steel Tool specializes in the rapid turnaround of your custom items. Send us a drawing or a sample and we’ll manufacture your part to your specifications. Or call us at 800-446-4402 and talk to our engineers and application specialists.
We can provide your custom tool, whether it's a modification to a stock punch, or a custom die set to punch a unique hole pattern in a single stroke. Call our experienced staff, and ask about our fast turnaround and unparalleled design services.
- Tooling for any machine- Ironworker of Bed Press. Even for manufacturers long since out of business
- Punches- Extra Long, special materials, unique shapes, special punch and die holders or alignment tools, unusual locating features
- Dies- Offset, special height or diameter, tapered or straight through slug hole, unique locating spots
- Die Sets- Punch two or more holes at once, punch and cut to length in one stroke with a Trim and Part die set, customize your punching or bending application Click for Video
- Corner Rounding- round off your plate corners with an ironworker, in any desired radius for designs, emblems and base plates. Click for Video
- Picket tooling- perfect fence pickets every time, for round or square shape posts Click for video
- Tooling to cope, notch, bend, crimp or countersink Click for Video
- Pipe notching - Schedule 40 to 80 Pipe
- Shear Blades for any Ironworker or shear up to 36"- flat bar, angle shear, coper (square) notcher
- Other blades- for cable, rod, plate, rebar
- Turning, Milling, Grinding, EDM
View our Video Library to see our Custom Tooling in action.